rencontre jupiter venus What is Yoga?
Yoga is a spiritual discipline, which stresses on the importance of harmony between the body and the mind. The practice of Yoga is essentially related to tuning the mind and body to the art and science of healthy living. The word ‘Yoga’ is derived from the Sanskrit root ‘Yuj’, meaning ‘to unite’. The practice of Yoga tunes individual consciousness to Universal Consciousness, thereby ensuring perfect harmony between Man & Nature.
The origins of Yoga can be traced back to at least 5000 years, and basis some popular beliefs, it can be 12,000 to 15,000 years old. Some studies claim its origin to be in India during the Golden age, almost 30,000 years ago. Traditionally, the knowledge of all Yoga Asanas were passed through generations by word of mouth. Gradually, documentation began on clay tablets and palm leaves that were untreated and fragile, hence easily destroyed. Earliest signs were of Yoga based culture were excavated from the Indus valley through statues and figurines.
binäre optionen anyoption erfahrungen Surya Namaskar
- pop over to this web-site Cholesterol control: Wholesome and regular Yoga is always beneficial. Proper toning of muscles and regular practice of Yoga, makes muscles flexible. This in turn allows all systems to function in proper synchronization. This paves the way for lowering the cholesterol and blood pressure.
- site de rencontre 2 for life More flexibility: Irrespective of muscle tightness, Yoga Asanas stretch the ligaments, tendons and soft tissue enough to allow free movement, as the range of motion for in joints is increased.
- http://sebastiancorreal.com/?molekyla=speed-dating-in-delray-beach-fl&6c6=32 Improved breathing and lessens blood pressure: Once again, if practiced properly, Yoga increases the capacity of intense sports as the lung capacity increases. This paves the way for stamina and endurance. Proper meditation slows down the heartrate, which in turn allows the blood pressure to stay within control, thereby bettering the immune system.
- http://lhcqf.org/?malyk=site-de-rencontre-le-monde-de-maya&5ec=7d Minimises injury risks: Exercise consists of frequent forceful movements. This essentially necessitates maximum effort, thereby, increasing chances of injury. Also, stressful exercise involves an imbalance of contradicting muscle groups. Yoga, however, balances this activity. Body & mind is united due to Yoga which allows space for absorbing stress.
- http://hitachishop.cz/vioew/4610 Elevates confidence: Meditation, if done regularly and properly, will elevate confidence, apart from uplifting spiritual values. It releases tension from the mind leaving one feeling confident about the body. One is able to establish an internal connection if there is no anxiety. This enables one to perceive others positively and, eventually improves relationships.
- http://comfycozycouture.com/CCC/kipiwer/5634 Lessens stress & elevates mood: Meditation Yoga techniques focus the mind on breathing. This calms the mind and shuts out the “noise”, thus relieving stress. These breathing techniques boost oxygen levels to the brain, thus making us feel happier, more relaxed and more content with everyday life.
- Betters muscle tone and strength: If Yoga is practiced the right way, it strengthens muscle tone and strength, especially in the upper body, back and upper leg. This also does not put too much stress specific muscle groups, which is evident in weight lifting.
- Scope of weight control: If the daily life activities and diet is not balanced, then it can result into overweight of self. Yofa de-stresses the mind which enables one to lose weight.
- Posture: As a result of all of the above, posture will greatly improve. Abdominals and back muscles fully support the body weight. Sitting and standing tall becomes less painful for prolonged durations by removing chances of niggling injuries.
Read about History of Yoga >>